Wednesday, September 14, 2011

That Girl

Tonight I'm feeling fine
I'm just alone and just wasting time everyday
No Friday movie nights or romantic candle lights.
I'm just having conversations with the thoughts in my head, all I hear are angels crying
won't they just sing instead and It would be wrong for me to say

{I don't need that girl by my side , I don't need that girl in my life , I don't want to talk it out or hold her when she cries , I don't want to say she's my kind , I don't want to say that she's mine , I don't want to tell her that , I love her more than life. }

Honestly...... this won't do
and im always want to know how is she doing......
I always tell myself I'm feeling swell... but I know I'm such a fool
I could take it as a new beginning but you know I don't feel that way
Who will take all this pain away?

No comments:

Post a Comment