Tonight I'm feeling fineI'm just alone and just wasting time everyday
No Friday movie nights or romantic candle lights.
I'm just having conversations with the thoughts in my head, all I hear are angels crying
won't they just sing instead and It would be wrong for me to say
{I don't need that girl by my side , I don't need that girl in my life , I don't want to talk it out or hold her when she cries , I don't want to say she's my kind , I don't want to say that she's mine , I don't want to tell her that , I love her more than life. }
Honestly...... this won't do
and im always want to know how is she doing......
I always tell myself I'm feeling swell... but I know I'm such a fool
I could take it as a new beginning but you know I don't feel that way
Who will take all this pain away?
No comments:
Post a Comment